LAND SPECIALIST :
• Substantial Professional Land Marketing & Sales Experience
• 25+ years experience in Land Planning & Development
• Expert Property Evaluation, Viability Assessment, & Site Analysis
• Boots on the Ground broker services ALWAYS provided
• Passionate about the High Country & Matching Properties to Buyers
• Avid Fly-Fisherman
Grounded in a passion for North Carolina mountain land, Mark brings substantial experience and expertise to his role as a land broker to benefit both sellers and buyers. With more than 25 years of experience in land planning, landscape architecture, and project management, he seamlessly integrates his knowledge and vision into real estate, offering skilled evaluation, site analysis, & viability assessment as value-added services.
His practical experience ranges from full-scope design and project management of exceptional large-scale communities and public spaces to the personalized environments of residential properties, and includes environmental consulting and construction budgeting. Mark is adept at evaluating a land parcel’s intrinsic potential and supporting the execution of seller/buyer transactions
Though he prefers the quiet of the woods or the solitude of a trout stream, Mark enjoys people (almost) as much as land and thrives in the process of marketing land and matching seller properties with buyers. As a land specialist, Mark is licensed in North Carolina and covers a multi-county area of the High Country.